Summer is here and all the plans begin. Personally, we take the time to plan family vacations, maybe plan to move your young-adult to a university or college, or sign-up your little ones for fun summer programs. Professionally, we strategize how to accommodate Wellington’s yearly residents and their families through our company’s services/ products. When we started “adulting” summer quickly became full of meticulous planning and scheduling. Even so, we will not let the planning bring us any summer blues; here are some fun things and suggestions to help us prepare for this summer.
Personal Summer Lovin’
1) Plan a staycation: We are so fortune in SOFLO to have the ability to plan amazing “staycations” within 50miles. Not only does this help with budgeting due to lower travel cost, but it also helps keep our tourist dollars local.
2) Dare to get wild: Try new things within our community and support the local businesses that are running tons of exciting deals for summer!
· Tours with Panther Ridge Conservation
· Art Cellar paint/ craft classes for adults, kids, or family outings
· Explore your wild side with Lion Country Safari
· Movie-buff it out in style with Paragon Theaters
· Try your luck at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
3) Immerse in culture: From museums like Polo Hall of Fame and South Florida Science Center, to great food and wine pairings and events by our favorite restaurants, Palm Beach County has us covered. Make sure to also view upcoming performances at the Kravis Center or amazing art at CJR Fine Arts & Frames.
4) Relax and soak up the summer: Get pampered at local spas or head for some retail therapy with HNM, Born2Dress, or Clothed4APurpose. Don’t forget to apply sunscreen and plan for some fun outdoors! Our community has amazing options for parks, recreational facilities, and natural preserves to enjoy. Click here for more info on Wellington Parks and Facilities.
5) YOU Time: With all the extra family time that comes with summer, do not forget to schedule you time!! Sending the kiddos to summer camp programs definitely makes the “you time” more do-able. Lucky for you, Wellington has tons of summer camp programs available with the rec center, local schools, and local businesses such as Art Cellar Wellington. Art Cellar also offers a Kids Night Out program once a month so you can have a kid-free night to yourself to spend how you please.
Professional Summer Lovin’
1) Teamwork makes the dream work: Connect with other chamber members and see how you can collaborate to create a fun event for your customers. Collaborating offers more value to our customers, helps share marketing efforts, and can help reach new customers.
2) Cater to your market: What does your clientele do during the summer? What services or events would they appreciate? For businesses that slow down during the summer this is a great time to build your customer relations and retention programs. What could you provide to enhance your customers’ summer experience?
For even more idea, view this explore Wellington video. http://www.thepalmbeaches.com/explore-cities/wellington
How will you plan to make this summer the best one yet??